Best Garage Door Opener Repair in Central Tennessee
Dakota Door Sales has served Morrison, TN and the surrounding communities with outstanding garage door service since 1997. As a local, family-owned and operated business, we understand how important it is for your family’s home to maintain the maximum level of safety and security possible. We also know that your business depends on high-powered and reliable overhead doors to operate. With the livelihood of you and your employees in mind, along with the safety and security of your home, our team proudly offers the leading commercial and residential garage door opener repair in Central Tennessee!
Garage Door Opener Benefits
A fully-functioning garage door opener offers the following:
- Increased Safety and Security
- Protection from Inclement Weather
Identifying Garage Door Opener Malfunctions
The garage door system as a whole is fairly complex. With so many components and moving parts, it can be difficult to distinguish between an opener-related issue and some other type of garage door malfunction. When your garage door starts acting differently, it’s important to have one of our trained technicians take a look at it. We will complete a thorough door inspection, diagnose any issues, and recommend repairs. Your garage door opener might be on the fritz if you detect any of the issues listed below.
Schedule Garage Door Opener Repair if Your Door:
- Will not open or close properly
- Makes strange noises during operation
- Reverses direction quickly and unexpectedly
- Opener motor runs nonstop
- Opens or closes at a slower rate than usual
- Opener light doesn’t turn on or off correctly
- Opens or closes partially and then stops mid-cycle
- Opener remote or wall switch will not work
- Opener smells like it’s burning
Garage Door Opener Repairs For Your Home or Business
When your residential or commercial garage door opener stops working, our Dakota Door Sales team can be on the scene quickly to offer a long-lasting solution. We offer emergency garage door repairs for situations that require immediate attention. Our qualified garage door repair technicians will have your garage door opener back in working order in no time! Contact us today for garage door opener repair near you.
- Motor Repair or Replacement
- Chain and Belt Replacement
- Circuit Board Repair or Replacement
- Sprocket and Gear Replacement
- Sensor Repair and Alignment
- Keypad Replacement or Repair
- Remote Control Repair or Replacement
- Limit Switch Adjustment or Replacement
- Carriage or Trolley Repair or Replacement
- Emergency Release Repair or Replacement
- Maintenance, Inspection, and Lubrication
Schedule Service with Central Tennessee’s Leading Garage Door Company
Dakota Door Sales is ready to serve you with high-quality garage door opener repair that will increase your opener’s longevity and the overall function of your entire garage door system. We’re known for excellent customer service, communication, and friendly technicians, and we look forward to serving you! Check out our complete list of service areas in Central Tennessee. Contact our team for an estimate or to schedule a garage door opener repair near you!
What garage door opener brands do you service?
We offer garage door opener repair on all brands of openers! If you need a garage door opener installation, we partner with LiftMaster for their high-quality products that provide convenient safety and technology features.
How long do garage door openers last?
With proper installation and ongoing maintenance, a high-quality garage door opener should last 10-15 years.
Can I complete a garage door opener repair myself?
It depends on the complexity of the issues your garage door opener is facing. Replacing garage door opener remote batteries and adjusting the settings on the opener itself are relatively simple tasks. However, mechanical issues and repairs on electrical components should be left to the professionals. If in doubt, ask us! Our Dakota Door Sales team is here to help.